How to find estimated Google Adsense earnings for any YouTube channel
YouTube partnership earnings via AdSense program differs from channel to channel. But here is a quick and easy way to get a rough estimate what a channel earns from its YouTube videos.
- Go to Social blade YouTube analytics section here https://socialblade.com/youtube/
- Give the channel name and click the “search for user” button and click on the channel from the search results. It will list down the profile of the channel. The analytics contain official information from YouTube api and it also contains Social blade’s own estimation numbers those that are NOT official.
- You will get an estimated monthly earnings range like ($153 – $2.4K ESTIMATED MONTHLY EARNINGS) . Somewhere in the middle is the estimated monthly earnings. Here in this example estimated monthly earnings from Google adsense is $1400. Note this is just with Google adsense publisher program and not with other promotions or offers/products the videos sell.
- If you are in low CPC (cost per click) countries then you should take the lowest number and multiply by 2. In this example, it would be around $306 for the channel that operates with primarily low CPC traffic.
High CPC countries include United states, Australia, canada, United Kingdom. Low CPC countries include other ones that have lesser to poor online presense and lower online merchant transactions
Apart from YouTube’s adsense publisher program here are some of the other common ways YouTube channel owners monetize their channel and generate income
- Sell your own products: Sell your products like tangible goods or digital products like ecourse, trainings, templates, software tools via your YouTube channel
- Affiliate marketing: Promote products or services in your videos and include affiliate links in the description. When viewers click on the links and make a purchase, you earn a commission.
- Sponsorships: Partner with brands to promote their products or services in your videos. In return, you receive payment or free products.
- Merchandise: Sell merchandise related to your channel, such as t-shirts, mugs, or other products with your logo or catchphrase.
- Crowdfunding: Platforms like Patreon allow viewers to support your channel with monthly subscriptions. In return, you can offer exclusive content or perks to your supporters.