How many tweets should I post daily for better traction and results
- If you are a news related company and tweeting on breaking news, daily news, latest updates etc. You can tweet hourly (24 per day) breaking news can be tweeted instantly without forcing any limits. For breaking news please use sufficient information in every tweet, minimal links and hashtags. Otherwise it can end up in the click bait category.
- For marketers trying to tweet evergreen content on a daily basis – 4 tweets per day. It covers most of the world’s time zones (1 tweet every 6 hours) more than this and then on daily basis may trigger user blindness towards the links
- Bloggers and publishers can tweet instantly on any new blog post, videos that is published. For evergreen content see the second category listed above. Any updates made to existing blog post will fall under evergreen content category (4 per day rule)
Here are a few tips for creating effective tweets while not going overboarded:
- Keep your tweets short and to the point.
- Use relevant hashtags to help people find your tweets.
- Share interesting and engaging content.
- Ask questions to get people involved.
- Respond to comments and questions from your followers.
By following these tips, you can use Twitter to effectively connect with your audience and achieve your goals.
Here are some additional tips for determining how many tweets to post per day:
- Monitor your analytics to see how often your followers are engaging with your tweets. This will help you determine the right frequency for your account.
- Experiment with different posting schedules to see what works best for you and your audience.
- Be mindful of Twitter’s daily tweet limit and not to invoke any spam and suspicious activity flags
- Don’t be afraid to take a break from Twitter if you need to. It’s important to find a balance that works for you and your lifestyle.